MINICAN PODS ARE NOT ONE-TIME USE!
You can keep refilling them with e-liquid, being careful not to let the juice level get too low while vaping, until the vape you get is no longer good.
Indications of the pod being on its way out include leaking, low or no vapour production, or bad-tasting/burned vapour flavour. At this point, you simply throw the Minican Pod out and replace it with a brand new one!
Disposable Minican Pods are simple to use and also feature:
- easy filling from the bottom of the pod via a plug-covered fill port
- magnetic connection to the Minican+ device so they stay in place
- 8 ohm (warm vapour, more flavour and clouds) and 1.0 ohm pods (cooler vapour, good flavour and medium clouds) so you can choose which one works better for you.
- 3mL vapour e-liquid capacity for lots of vape time between re-fills
- mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaping, where you inhale vapour, hold in your mouth, then inhale to the lungs, similar to the draw of a traditional cigarette.
- Pods are sold in packs of two.
- Empty pods do not come with e-liquid.
- As always, remember to prime new pods. Fill the pod with e-liquid and wait five minutes before using to ensure the coil is saturated, and avoid getting dry hits.
ASPIRE MINICAN POD REPLACEMENT SPECIFICATIONS:
- Material: main part - PCTG (BPA-free plastic)
- Pod vapour e-liquid capacity: 3mL
- Coil: Kanthal 0.8/1.0 ohm Mesh
- To be used with the Aspire Minican+ Pod Kit
- Fill e-liquid from bottom
- 2 x Aspire Minican Pod Replacements (3mL)